Resurgence in Action
Annual Summer Camp at Green and Away
31 Jul – 03 Aug 2014
Be inspired, learn, discuss, explore ideas, recharge, rest and enjoy - experience Resurgence in Action in a small corner of paradise near Malvern.
An opportunity to engage with Resurgence & Ecologist readers and speakers for a weekend of inspiring talks, discussions, workshops, music, craft and walks. Join us at this innovative event and enjoy sustainable living in action.
“Spending time at Green and Away is an utter joy. Try it!” – Kirstin Irving
Delicious vegetarian food included in the weekend ticket price.
The gathering is a small, friendly camp with a maximum of 140 people near Malvern, Worcestershire.
The event is run off-grid. You can read more about the site at Green and Away here.
- John Letts - scientist, archaeologist and expert on heritage grains
- Tom Crompton, Change Strategist WWF
- Miriam Darlington, Lecturer in Creative Writing at Plymouth University, poet and author
- Jane Davidson, Director of INSPIRE at University of Wales
- Matt Harvey, author and poet
- Satish Kumar, Editor-in-Chief, Resurgence & Ecologist
- Look Again - creative photography workshop to find the extraordinary in the ordinary with Ruth Davey
- Qi Kong - Dong Sticks (bamboo stick exercises): June Mitchell
- Harmony Singing around the fire: Janne Tooby and Toni Gilligan
- Indian Raga and embodied voicework: Will Tooby
- Yelders in Action: Intergenerational-Stewardship
- Doin' Dirt Time and The One Eyed Man: Fern Smith and Ralph Philip
- Helen Moore hosts an open mic session
- Ombiviolum, an eclectic mix of Zimbabwean mbira, folk, reggae and classical music
- Sika, Performer, digeridoo, flutes, drum and healing soundscapes
We regret that Colin Tudge is no longer able to join us at the Summer Camp.
Resurgence in Action is fundraising event for The Resurgence Trust, an educational charity dedicated to raising awareness of the key ecological and spiritual issues of our time. Registered charity no. 1120414.